The station broadcasts an all music and news format on Radio Cayman 2 FM 105.3 (5000 watts) in Grand Cayman and FM 91.9 (300 watts) in Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, while a music, predominantly talk, current affairs, religious, cultural and news format is broadcast on Radio Cayman 1 FM 89.9 (3000 watts) in Grand Cayman, and FM 93.9 (300 watts) in Cayman Brac and Little Cayman.
Radio Cayman primarily serves the Cayman Islands which has a population of over 40 thousand people. The Cayman Islands, located in the northwest Caribbean, are noted for their economic and political stability and its friendly people. Cayman Islands residents enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. The Islands are a tourist haven with an average daily visitor rate of some 7 thousand persons arriving by sea and air.
Radio Cayman has a proven track record of effective sales messages for merchandise, services and goodwill.
- Resource information from the behavioural science institute media survey.
- Radio Cayman has 66 percent of listeners throughout the Cayman Islands with the highest percentage of listener hours.
- Radio Cayman is the leader in local news.
- Radio Cayman offers a wider variety of music and programs.
- Radio Cayman caters to a mature audience (36 to 66+) with buying power, while also serving teens and young adults.